Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh MAN so much has happened since I last wrote!!!

I the summer concluded with me taking a job selling Scentsy, which if you don't know is about the best product on the market right now in terms of candle type things. Really! If you don't believe me check them out for yourself... I insist! (www.caitlynhammersley.scentsy.us)
I turned 21, I am back at school and it seams like my time is not my own. I have 4 science classes with 4 very science labs. I have papers, tests, homework, reading, and lab reports coming out my ears! Then to balance a social life, ministry, and my own sanity is quite a juggling act! Luckily I have the best friends on the planet and a family that supports me to the end.

One thing that I have found to relax is a little show called Grey's Anatomy... maybe you have heard of it. I know that this is a complete shocker that a pre-med student is a fan of a medical show... but listen okay. =) My roommate and I have found that there is all of the past seasons available on Netflics, available to stream on the computer. This has now consumed all of our free time! There is one line from a show today that made me laugh. They were talking about how doctors are social retards, they endure 4 years of high school, 4 years of college, and 4 years of medical school. So when they finally emerge they have the social life that has not matured since 9th grade, and are all hopped up on medical and science findings. We are just awkward! That reminded me of this blog and how much I miss it. Please stay tuned for more because I am sure this semester is going to have a lot of great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment